Raise your hand if you haven't started holiday shopping...
Either you're saying "yes girl" or gasping at the thought of panic shopping - either way you're here and looking at some ideas for last minute Christmas gifts. With the help of my husband, I've put together a quick list of gifts for those dearest to your heart. Wishing you and your loved ones all the best this holiday season! Until next week, cheers friends!
- Fun Ornament - have an ornament exchange coming up or looking for something small to add to a gift - FUN ORNAMENT! One of my favorite boutiques (MagPie's Mount Juliet) has some good options to choose from, plus you shop local!
- Zoo Membership - the gift that gives all year round! Don't forget to add on the unlimited ride pass to enjoy the carousel again and again and again! Fun fact: membership certificates are 15% off through the end of the year!!
- R&R Gift Certificate - printed photos are always a great gift and so is a family session for your loved ones! Send me an email and we can get something set up for
- Personalized Name Board - I love these boards and ordered a few for my girls last night. Caden Lane has 20% off right now and will arrive before the holiday!
- Cool Mom Jug - for that best cool mom in your life, I know she needs this! Shop another one of my favorite boutiques (M. Louise Boutique) for this cute gift and so many others!