Father's Day is coming up in a few weeks (June 18th) and if you’re still on the hunt for gifts, Josh helped me round up a few things to share with y'all! On our ride to North Carolina last week, 12 hours in the car with 3 kids and 2 dogs - whew, we chit chatted and reflected over some of his most favorite gifts he's received or things he think other dads would love.
Scroll on down to see Josh's gift guide for Father's Day! Until next week, cheers friends!
- Thermapen | Josh swears by this thing. If your hubby loves to grill or smoke meats, the therampen comes highly recommended. Be sure to check when they run deals and specials. Right now it's 25% off!
- Personalized Bourbon Glasses | these may or may not be on my hubby's wish list. Josh prefers his whiskey neat so these glasses are a staple with his collection. Plenty of options to choose from - I'm stuck between the last name or a single "R" which is your fave?
- Travel Humidor | your hubby part of stoagie club? mine too! Josh loves his travel humidor! This one holds 5 cigars and comes with a cutter, there's a 10 option one if needed.
- Boot Jack | our house has a slightttttt obsession with boots and proper boot care is a must, y'all! The tecovas boot jack has saved our boots and our backs (IYKYK).
- Top Golf With the Boys | Does your guy have enough stuff? Opt for an experience type gift for him and his best buds. Josh said he would appreciate a gift card for a round of golf or even a bucket of balls at the driving range! Want to kick it up a notch? Surprise him with an afternoon for him and his friends at top golf (a few of our friends did this last year and it was a HIT!)