Anyone else feeling the holiday prep (aka panic) settling in? If yes, I'm right there with you. If no, I love that for you.
This has been the busiest busy season I've ever worked - I'm totally stressed to the max on turnaround times, my eyes hurt from staring at a screen, I'm losing my voice from hyping up my clients at sessions and goodness, I stay THANKFUL for all of the above and so much more. Without seasons like busy season, I wouldn't be able to provide for my family - so bring on the late nights and endless coffee, I am thankful to be busy!
And a few other things that come to my mind:
- I am thankful for my husband - he's truly the best and loves me no matter my mood (:
- I am thankful for the messy handprints all over our cabinets and walls - a reminder of the little chubby hands that love mine.
- I am thankful for every single client - they chose me and trusted me to capture their loved ones.
- I am thankful for our family and friends who welcome in our wild, crazy crew.
- I am thankful for high waisted 100% cotton jeans.
- I am thankful for the seasons of life that force you to grow and change.
- I am thankful for every person who told me to go for it.
If you're still reading, I am thankful for you. Thank you for supporting me and cheering alongside me - I wouldn't be here without YOU! Until next week, cheers friends!