no matter how much I tell myself "next year I'm going to shop early..." I will forever be a last minute shopper.
If you're just getting around to Christmas gift planning and shopping - you're in good company and I've put together a list of my favorite gifts and places to shop this season!
I do love a gift card so I can treat myself to pick my own gift! Don't limit this to just a target or visa gift card - add a touch of thoughtfulness by doing the following:
- shopping | whether you treat them to a little shopping at their favorite place or a boutique they've been eyeing - this is simple and still very thoughtful!
- pedicure or manicure | whether you know their favorite place or maybe they haven't been in a minute so you gift them a card to your favorite place - this is always a winner!
- massage | same as above - if you don't know, ask a friend for recommendations on the best place in town for a massage or day spa experience!
- meal or drinks | you can do a few days of coffee from their favorite place or cover a meal from their favorite local place - food is love!
- experiences | think of things likes a visit to the zoo, movie tickets or a show at TPAC, or even a photo session with their favorite photographer (lemme know if they don't have one ;))
Gifts Made for Giving
- photos & frames | read the blog post about how to gift your images to your loved ones!
- perfume | I love the perfumes by dime beauty - their sample pack is a wonderful gift! also, I recently got this two trick pony perfume and it's amaze!
- cooler | these kanga case coolers look great for a day of golf or perfect if you're hopping around the tailgate
- slicing knife | this knife is hands down the best knife we own! we use this mainly on our meats - brisket, beef tenderloin, chicken breast, pork tenderloin
- cozy blanket | no one can turn down a cozy blanket! here are a few favorites: pink rodeo checker, volunteer check, neutral stars, footballs
- layered initial necklace | bought, love it - most definitely going to gift it! this necklace is so good, especially for the price!
- trucker hats | do I even need to explain? Going Nowhere Fast, Hey Darlin', In My Mom Era, Somebody's Problem
- kids camera | is your phone camera roll full of kid selfies? give them a camera of their own and see what magic they create! pick your fave: digital or polaroid
- melissa and doug toys | these are our FAVE! literally, anything Melissa and Doug is a GREAT gift for kids toys! they are made well, extremely affordable, beautiful and will last forever!
- white elephant | this thing is so random and so helpful for pesky fruit flies! buy one for the party and be sure to get one for you too!
Supporting Small Businesses
Here are a few of my favorite places that I'll be shopping from this season knowing my purchase is supporting a family!
- Magpies Mount Juliet | Children's Clothing & Accessories
- Sweet Liza's | Children's Clothing & Accessories
- Purple Butterfly | Children's Clothing & Accessories
- Liv's Thread Co | Custom Embroidery
- M. Louise Boutique | Women's Clothing & Accessories
- Dreams Boutique | Women's Clothing & Accessories
- JuJu's Cookies | Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies (world's best - hands down my favorite!)
- Third Coast Salt | Skincare and Massage Day Spa
- Circle S Farms | Locally Raised & Butchered Pork
- First Sip Coffee Roasters | Artisan Coffee Roaster